Friday, July 31, 2009

One week left

So I have one more paper and one more test for the summer! I am so excited to be done this semester! It has been a hard summer for sure ! The part of this summer I LOVED was teaching my KB classes at UCF and Valencia:) I have had a great experiance at both and made some great bonds along the way. I am really thankful for that experiance and am excited for the Fall to meet more people! I am so thankful for my BFF and Man for their support through my emotions this summer (and it has been abundant for sure) and their love for me. I also want to give a shout out to my girl Donna from my summer A kickboxing course . We have really become freinds and made my first time as a teacher at UCF a joy. On a side note, My final paper is really annoying me because of the weirdness of the question (what else is new from our teacher)...I mean who the heck asks about the physiological implications of living 100ft below water! WTF ugh...but, I know my man and I can get through it with our GREAT writing skills of utilizing references in unconventional ways;P
Well I am watching food tv and need to really turn it off because it is making my hungry lol..!! I will keep you updated about my great paper:)

1 comment:

  1. hmm...I guess the higher pressure would have an impact, does weird things to the body.

    heh, i'm glad i don't have cable anymore, those cooking shows make my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete