Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Finals week

So I had my last KB class at Valencia today and it went GREAT! everyone did sooo well and I took pics so I will put them up asap! I was so proud of them, they all came a long way 4 sure. I got news also that Valencia is letting me design a Bootcamp course in the Spring so I am really excited for that! I am also in the processes of trying to figure out how to add more fun stuff to my blog so keep checking back!
So far the Doctors decided not to do surgary on my Grandmother because it is to risky for her heart, but she still has the broken bones near her femoral artery so they are going to discuss tomorrow about stinting it and the risks of that option...I am praying and appreciate all of my friends thoughts and prayers and for just being their to talk! I also want to give a shout out to my boyfriend that woke up early just to see me today:) I LOVE YOU BABY!!!
TTYL and tomorrow is my UCF KB class final so I will update tomorrow how it goes:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather! I'll be praying for your grandmother, hope she is doing okay.

    How'd my cousin do on her final? :P

    ReplyDelete